Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One - Page 2 Empty Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One

Post by Kooshie Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small, fast space yacht. The last owner named it Celestial Tiger.

Three small bedrooms (with bunks), one bathroom. Very small storage hold. combined dining/living area. Everyone's going to hate each other by the end of this road trip.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/19/46/08/46/small_10.jpg
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One - Page 2 Empty Re: Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One

Post by Kooshie Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:05 pm

"We still haven't decided, everyone's trying to avoid voting," Ethan called back, "Democracies suck."

Tala's ears had an enthusiastic wiggling fit.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One - Page 2 Empty Re: Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One

Post by Starrnico Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:21 pm

"Oh" Shane said and frowned, looking from one to the other then shrugging "Rigel, I guess, since he has experience, but then, he already has a ship"

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:24 pm

"We should be focusing on finding Starr." Luka pointed out sensibly.

"Scan, scan, see if there is a trail!" Swarm called.

Luka did that, because hey, time was of the essence here and the mission was more important than leadership debates. Even if she.. kinda started this. oops.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:26 pm

Rigel shrugged and looked to Tala then around at the ship they were on before motioning her over. "I have an idea, since it keeps getting down to you and me and we now have two ships, why not be fair and say you get one and I get one? We would have to get new crew of course, just to fill all the positions, but it is only right. So, which has ship would you want, the SD or the Tiger?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:06 pm

Tala looked at Rigel, a bit puzzled. Huh, that was a solution. She nodded. "I acquired this ship for us, so I shall take it," she said decisively, "The Silver Devil voted for you, Rigel, it is yours to command."

Ethan sighed with relief. "Finally."

"Yes, scan at will, Luka!" Tala called. "Seek signs of the small red ship, for we must pursue! Shane, listen for your queen while we scan!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:41 pm

Rigel nodded then smiled again "Alright, I rather like the Devil even if she is old." He said cheerfully.

Shane nodded and settled in his chair, closing his eyes to focus for a direction. "I can't hear her, she must be either asleep or blocking, but last place I felt her was that direction" He said, pointing then opening his eyes to look, yep, right way at least in general.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:50 am

"She's not old she's vintage!" Luka called back with a laugh.
She set up the scanners and watched them carefully.

Swarm worked out where Shane was pointing. "that way lies the Mimosa empire."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:48 am

Tala relaxed, letting her crew do their job and search for Starr. "What do we know of the Mimosa Empire and what lies in that direction?" She asked.

Ethan just listened in. He wasn't a navigator or a pilot, he was just here because he was good at stabbing keepers in the face.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:07 am

Swarm chittered to themselves. "Dragons. Shape changers... " Hmm, they'd never actually been there, they didn't know much. But they told Tala what they knew of the place. mostly rumours.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:46 am

"Starr grew up in the Mimosa Empire" Shane added then shrugged a little "She said those dragons taught her magic and were her friends. Maybe we can send a message ahead and try to contact her friends?" He suggested
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:06 am

"Do we know who her friends were?" Swarm asked. "big empire, lots of people." "Do we know what they called her?"

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:40 am

"She said they called her Amalthia Draco, but I don't think we ever heard her name her friends here." Shane said, glancing around to the others to confirm that.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:32 pm

Tala snorted softly. "That is unfortunate. We do not wish to search too loudly for Starr's friends, for fear that the Family will catch wind of it and change their plans."
She thought for a bit, "We shall for now maintain communication silence. We require stealth and speed more than assistance at this time. If anyone thinks of a way to contact Starr's friends, tell me immediately."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:38 pm

Luka continued to scan for any trail.

Swarm talked amoungst themselves, trying to figure out if they knew anything useful.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:41 pm

Shane nodded and went quiet, thinking about the things Starr had told him while she had been training him. She told so many stories when she was trying to keep him from getting discouraged. Surely she had mentioned names at one point or another?
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:59 pm

Ethan sighed and got up. "Well I'm going to go hide in someone's room and read for a while," he said. "Yell if you want me for something."

Tala nodded. "We should consider room arrangements while we think," she said. "There are three rooms, and more of us. I shall sleep on a floor as the beds are puny."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:04 pm

"There are three males and three females." Swarm observed. "The android and the Carpathian do not require the same amount of rest. Nor does the android require a bed."

"I'm happy to share" Luka called back. "Figure something out and let me know! We can sleep in shifts if need be"

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Sawna chuckled softly and looked over to Swarm then around at the others "Three males, three females and three rooms with bunks. I do not need as much sleep, but I do have to stay away from any windows, or keep them closed."

Shane blinked and looked around then grinned, teasingly speaking "So, who wants to sleep with me?"

Rigel shook his head and chuckled. "Shifts might not be a bad idea, st least all of us could stay rested for the eventual battle."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:38 pm

"I'll take the cockpit at night," Ethan called, pausing his escape into a room.

"I shall gladly sleep with you if you are not disturbed by snores!" Tala told Shane happily.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:57 am

Shane chuckled and nodded, shrugging "Alright, I get the Captain" he joked then sobered a little.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:10 am

"Perhaps we should have Sawna take one room to herself, for use as a med bay," Tala said. "Ethan needs no rest so the med bay can be all Sawna's, and Luka and Rigel can take the other room." She thought for a bit, "Shifts would be sensible, like Rigel says. Rigel shall take a different shift than me, and act as my second in command."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:30 am

Luka was glad she was away from the others becuase the idea of sharing a room with rigel had her blushing like mad. Oops.

Ahem, she'd bunked with guys before. It was no big deal. Right?

Swarm hummed happily at this idea. "good idea, the medics gave us plenty of supplies to stock a first aid room."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:50 pm

Sawna nodded and smiled. "That will work for me."

Rigel blinked then dipped his head in a nod. "Alright, that makes sense." He kept his expression neutral as much as he could.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:21 pm

Tala wiggled her ears a bit. Nope, she wasn't completely unaware of Luka's feelings for Rigel, she was just ignoring them at the moment. "Ethan, assist Sawna in the setup of the med bay!" She ordered.

Ethan sighed and obeyed. Tala's ship, Tala's rules. "Which room?" He asked Sawna.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:24 pm

Sawna looked to the rooms then motioned "Perhaps the one closest to the entrance for easiest bringing people in?" After all, the rooms were the same size.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:49 pm

Ethan nodded. "Makes sense to me. I'll start getting the med supply boxes moved in here." He headed for the storage area.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:53 pm

Sawna nodded then glanced around before heading to help move the stuff and her blood supply in there.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next