Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Two

3 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Two - Page 37 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Two

Post by Kooshie Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Starts on day 15 at the Guild, I believe)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Two - Page 37 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Two

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:49 pm

Kooshie wrote:James nodded. "Hey, you can't expect the turds at MegaBrainTech to, you know, think about your well-being. That's just not how they work."

~~
"I'll come along. It'd be good to see everyone," Asher said. "Besides, I've got to conserve my tax forms." He nodded sagely.
"It should be, but I know what you mean" Skye said then shrugged.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Two - Page 37 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Two

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:53 pm

"Yeah, I agree. They should, they just don't. Never have, never will." James sighed, then sat up. "Yeah. Happy subject. So anyway, wanna explore this place a bit?"

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Matt cackled "Yeah, we're totally naked and getting up to trouble, you should go, pretend you heard nothing."

Kay rolled his eyes. Idiots.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:02 pm

"Sure" Skye said, glad for the change in subject.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:06 pm

"If we come in, will we regret it?" Asher asked. He wanted to make sure, just in case. Last thing he needed was to see Matt and Ellie naked.

"It's okay! You can come in!" Ellie called from the closet.

~~
James got up and headed for the nearest trees to look around. Yay for cover!
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:31 pm

Matt was laughing and wincing, but laughing all the same.

Kay just shook his head and opened the door. he'd seen his brother naked more than enough times, at this point there was little that could really stun him about Matt. Besides which, he was pretty sure they were lying.

Watch yourself, you'll jar your back

"i.. I know.. but.. but it's funny!" Matt protested, trying to stop laughing because it actually really hurt.

Kay rolled his eyes again. Idiot.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:36 pm

Skye got up to walk with him, looking around the forest area curiously and tucking her wings close again.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:03 pm

Asher followed Kay in, a little more hesitantly. Hey, there wasn't a very long list of people he was interested in seeing naked, okay?

Ellie came out of the closet. "Aww, sorry Matt. I forgot the no laughing rule."

~~
James found a small trail, which he followed. "So, what's your favorite sort of terrain to fly over?" he asked.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:30 pm

"hey look! Ellie's here!" Matt grinned at her, wincing and taking a deep breath to try to rid himself of the giggles.

Kay looked long suffering.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:33 pm

Asher tried to not look amused, but he couldn't quite stop a smile from tugging at his mouth.

"So what do you guys want, the joy of our company?" Ellie asked brightly.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:52 pm

Kay held up the scanner.

Matt made a face. "Eugh, checkup already? Boo."

Kay frowned and scanned Matt anyway. Stop complaining, you can go back to whatever you were doing in a minute.

"So, what news?" Matt asked.

Kay nodded. Well your fit of giggles didn't do any damage. Please Matt, try not to get too overexcited.

Matt couldn't help but snort in amusement. "Excited? MAaaaan, you just kill ALL the fun."

Kay shot him a withering look.

"I'll do my best little bro, promise."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:55 pm

"Sorry," Ellie said. "I tried to be good, but I just wanted to keep him from getting bored, you know?"

"Well please try to keep him from getting bored in a way that doesn't result in too much laughter," Asher said. "Matt's back needs to heal correctly, and that means being very careful not to jostle it."

"I'll try. But what am I supposed to do, read him textbooks?" Ellie asked.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:25 pm

"Mountains" Skye answered as she followed James down the trail. "Especially ones with waterfalls. They are so pretty"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:26 pm

"Ooh," James said, "That does sound cool. I'd be scared of falling off a cliff, but i guess that's not a problem for you, is it?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:59 pm

Skye shook her head and chuckled, touching a wing as she brought it forward "Nope, no problem with these working. I can never fall...wait, that could help you too. Think about it, if you had something innate to you to catch you if you fell then you would never have to be scared of falling up or down again. Probably not wings per say, but maybe like a jet pack type thing?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:01 pm

"Hmm, you may be onto something," James said. He smiled a bit. "A couple months ago I tried a holodeck program that turned me into a dragon. It was kinda weird to control, but so, so awesome."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:21 pm

"Nooo not textbooks!" Matt wailed.

Kay's expression softened. [I'll see about finding you some more entertainment. And a larger screen to watch movies on.]

Matt grinned at Kay. "You DO have a heart after all!"

[Apparently so. That or I just find your whining irritating.] Kay smirked.

Matt snickered. "Thanks little bro. I'm gonna be okay right? Ellie's a good nurse."

Kay nodded. [Just take it easy and you'll be fine. ] He looked to Ellie. [Take care of him alright?]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:24 pm

Ellie smiled at Kay. "I'll try to. And I'll try to not be funny." She patted Matt's hand. "You're gonna be okay, man. How long until he can get in the wheelchair, by the way?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:56 pm

Kay studied the scanner, thinking. [A few days, a week? I don't know for sure, which is why we have to keep scanning. ]

"And as soon as that happens, i'm totally racing someone!" Matt declared.

Kay facepalmed.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:00 pm

Kooshie wrote:"Hmm, you may be onto something," James said. He smiled a bit. "A couple months ago I tried a holodeck program that turned me into a dragon. It was kinda weird to control, but so, so awesome."
Skye smiled and nodded "Exactly, it would be a change, but it could work. Maybe talk to Mourn about it?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:35 pm

"Aww, that's way too long," Ellie said mournfully.

Asher shook his head at Matt's declaration. "These wheelchairs are expensive medical equipment, you know. They should be be treated gently."

~~
"We don't need Mourn, a lot of crazy stuff is already in the holodeck code," James said. "Holodeck, turn me into a dragon!" He called.

Suddenly there was a dragon where James had been. A big dragon.

"I bet they have an artuvian mode too," James said thoughtfully.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:53 pm

"Try it" Skye said with a chuckle
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:09 pm

"Holodeck, turn me into an artuvian!" James called. He promptly sprouted raven wings and a tail. "Now I just gotta figure out how to use these wings." He held out this arms, which made his wings stretch out. Since he didn't have any way to control wings directly, this was how the holodeck made them work.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:42 pm

Skye giggled as she saw what he was "You are a Raven. Here, somethings you should know about our wings since feathered are different from the skinlike dragon wings." She sad, stepping closer to show him some moves that could help him
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:45 pm

James tried to copy her. His movements were a bit limited by the fact that his arms weren't structured like bird wings though. "Maybe I'd better just start running and flapping until I end up in the sky?" He suggested.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:00 pm

"Stay close and follow my lead." Skye said, looking around then asking for a clearing. She would show him how to take off with minimal running then turned to look at him
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:03 pm

James followed her lead, and pretty soon he was flapping his way into the sky. "Aaaaagh!" He yelled, a bit terrified to see the ground fall away below him.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next