First topic message reminder :

(Day 11 I think)

Last edited by Kooshie on Wed May 10, 2017 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Nineteen

Post by Kooshie on Thu May 11, 2017 4:07 pm

James sighed. "You may have messed up just a bit. To be fair though, those minotaurs were absolute shitheads and you had every reason to get mad at them," he said. "Can i look at your injuries now?"

~~
Ellie squeed softly at the sound of her name. "What do you want to play?" She asked. They must know those words by now, she was sure.

Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Thu May 11, 2017 4:21 pm

Luka sniffled and nodded, lowering the ice pack. Her jaw was turning a pretty spectacular colour.
"But that's how it's gonna be isn't it? every time I go out there, judgement, criticism, people glaring at me and wanting to hurt me." She shook her head. "I never did anything to them, and.. i'm i'm not brainwashed! I'm not stupid. I know some of what we're told is wrong, not all aliens are assholes but a lot of them ARE. Loads of species go to war, why do they just single out the Imperium? Minotaurs keep slaves! Terrans treat androids like shit. But does Tala get assaulted? Does Ellie? Do people tell them their whole world is wrong and they should feel bad about it? if I go out there again and someone gets pissy and decides to take a swing at me, I'LL get arrested and lectured for existing." She started to cry again. "I hate it out here. I want to go home."

flying_purple_monkfish

Character sheet
Name: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 11, 2017 4:30 pm

Kerr stilled, thinking about that "Play jump?" He asked then turned, walking to the side of the table to jump from it to the floor, flapping his wings in practice.
Starrnico

Character sheet
Name: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Thu May 11, 2017 4:33 pm

James started checking Luka's injuries. "Most of these guys have probably not spent much time around satare, they just have the stories to go on. And you know those stories are pretty bad." He began cleaning some blood from her face. "Not that that makes what they did okay. They might be ignorant, but they shouldn't have been cruel." He shook his head. "It's not fair at all."

~~
"You're so good at that," Ellie said proudly. "I know I can't jump that far! You're just too good!"
Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Thu May 11, 2017 4:43 pm

"You're telling me there aren't awful stories about so many of the races out here? they let fucking infected just wander around, during the full moon at that! and nobody seems to care!" Luka hissed in pain and jerked her head away.
flying_purple_monkfish

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 11, 2017 4:45 pm

Kerr giggled happily and ran around to climb up the couch so he could get back to the table to go again.

Vela chirped excitedly and bounced a little on Ellie's shoulder before jumping and trying to glide. Of course she couldn't yet, so she ended up falling onto the couch
Starrnico

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Thu May 11, 2017 4:50 pm

"The difference is, they've actually meet Terrans and minotaurs here and they know not all are the same," James pointed out. "You're probably the first satare a lot of these guys have ever seen. Sorry," he added at her wince of pain.

~~
Ellie cheered the little dragons on. "A plus for style, Vela! Nice climbing, Kerr!" She waved her hands in the air proudly.
Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Thu May 11, 2017 4:54 pm

Luka frowned. "It's not fair." She repeated. "I never asked to be stuck out here."
flying_purple_monkfish

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Thu May 11, 2017 4:58 pm

"It's not fair at all," James agreed. "Nobody should ever get mobbed by racist dicks. Need a painkiller?" He added helpfully, "This has to hurt."
Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Thu May 11, 2017 5:01 pm

Luka shook her head. "It's just bruising, i'll be fine." She sighed. "I've had worse." She looked at the floor sullenly. "Do you think Esk's okay?"
flying_purple_monkfish

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 11, 2017 5:02 pm

Both dragons were having fun as they kept playing for a little while before coming over to Ellie "Ellie have food?" Vela asked curiously
Starrnico

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Thu May 11, 2017 5:15 pm

"Okay," James said, nodding. "Tell me if you change your mind." He started cleaning any cuts he found again. "I think Esk will be okay. Kay was going to check on him, and if anyone can fix him up, Kay's the guy."

~~
"Uhhh," Ellie said. She looked around to see if there was any food stored here for the dragons.
Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Thu May 11, 2017 5:18 pm

Luka looked wary as she held out a grazed arm for James to clean up. "Should he really be out and about in his... condition? I mean, I dunno how it works but it's the full moon, isn't that bad?"
flying_purple_monkfish

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox on Thu May 11, 2017 5:19 pm

Third followed Moone out to the Capital, chuckling, "I bet this experience will we better than your last one..." (to the Capitol!)
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Thu May 11, 2017 5:25 pm

"It's not ideal to have him out there, from what I understand, his mood may be kinda turbulent when he comes back, but Esk needs help," James said. He tried to look reassuring, "We'll probably toss him in the cell tonight even though he most likely won't change while he's on an asteroid."
Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Thu May 11, 2017 5:30 pm

Luka looked anxious. "I hope not. " She pulled her legs up. "I'm scared. It's easy to forget he's one of them, he's... so lucid most of the time. He doesn't stand around in some stupid wolf tabbard showing off his diseased status like it's something to be proud of." She made a face. "I still don't understand why they let infected just walk around like that, not on the full moon. They should be locked up for everyone's safety. Even if they're able to control it most of the time, it only takes a moment for one of them to lose their temper or worse, accidentally bite someone." She shook her head and hugged her knees. "It's a horrible disease, it's killed so many. They.. they said back there that the Imperium made it. How could we? we don't have magic! And why would we create a disease that's killed so many of our own people?"
flying_purple_monkfish

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Thu May 11, 2017 5:35 pm

James kept cleaning any more cuts he could find, doing his very best to be gentle. "Kay's sensible, he knows the risks of going out there, and he's gonna try to minimize them." He shook his head, "Man, who knows why they do what they do here. This place is strange. I don't think you should worry too much about any accusations, the Satare can't make magic diseases, and it was probably just them trying to make you more angry."
He thought of something and got up to bring her over some water. Hey, staying hydrated was important for organics!
Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Thu May 11, 2017 5:39 pm

Luka nodded, taking the water and sipping it gratefully. "the sooner we can get out of here the better." She decided.
flying_purple_monkfish

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Thu May 11, 2017 5:42 pm

"Hear hear," James agreed. "I love getting to hang out with my baby bro" --who was actually two years older than him, but who cared about technicalities?-- "but man, this place is stressful and I'd love to go back to chilling on random space stations and dodging bounty hunters!"
Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Thu May 11, 2017 5:45 pm

Luka stared into her water. "it'd be nice if we could all leave, together. " She'd started to think of this place as a sort of home away from home. Much as some of vestia's crew pissed her off, she didn't mind the majority and a few she'd even come to genuinely like.
flying_purple_monkfish

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Thu May 11, 2017 5:48 pm

"Yeah," James agreed, "It'd be weird to go back to living on the Silver Devil with our tiny rooms and our grumpy captain and laundry actually being an issue." He smiled softly. "Gotta love the life of luxury and having tons of friends."
Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Thu May 11, 2017 5:52 pm

Luka managed a weak laugh. "It'd be nice to be flying again though... flight sims aren't quite the same." She looked around her room. It was nice here. Decent food cooked by robots, all the junk you could eat, a fully functioning gym... how would they go back to being crammed in together?
"you'd think Acus would be happy about the laundry situation at least. No bras to offend him." She tried to joke but it fell a bit flat, she kept staring at her water.
flying_purple_monkfish

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Thu May 11, 2017 5:56 pm

"Oh, the horror of the bras," James said. "As a man, I was always deeply offended to have my clothes in the same load of laundry as those horrifying pieces of fabric. I was forever tainted by the experience." He smiled a bit to show he was joking.
Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Thu May 11, 2017 6:03 pm

Luka managed a feeble laugh. "Imagine how we feel with man underwear. At least you don't sweat. " She sipped her water and sighed. "Someone should tell Dawn... " She mused, looking guilty again. "And Matt, Kay would get his brother right?"
flying_purple_monkfish

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 11, 2017 6:07 pm

Kooshie wrote:"Okay," James said, nodding. "Tell me if you change your mind." He started cleaning any cuts he found again. "I think Esk will be okay. Kay was going to check on him, and if anyone can fix him up, Kay's the guy."

~~
"Uhhh," Ellie said. She looked around to see if there was any food stored here for the dragons.

They had to bring the meat in each morning for the dragons, so there was a container in the mini fridge on one side
Starrnico

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Thu May 11, 2017 6:09 pm

James wrinkled his nose. "Yeah, Acus and Esk and Rigel's underwear traumatized me too," he said. He really, really didn't care, he was just trying to lighten the mood. "Yeah, we should make sure they know."
(Is Vestia's audio enabled in Luka's room?)

~~
Ellie found the meat and brought it out for the babies. "Who's excited?" She asked them. She was! She was!
Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Thu May 11, 2017 6:13 pm

(yep, Luka didn't bother being weird about it. She doesn't mind not having privacy)

Luka nodded slowly. "I hope they're not mad at me." She spoke softly.
flying_purple_monkfish

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum