Matthew's Ship

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Matthew's Ship

Post by Kooshie on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ellie kicked things and yelled. She didn't like being grabbed by strangers, especially when they were most likely aliens.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Bianca, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew's Ship

Post by Kooshie on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:18 pm

Ellie threw herself forward, trying to get through the door as the bots floated in.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:20 pm

A low growl escaped her throat as Star saw them threatening Ellie. She stepped forward, bringing a hand up tot he glass and using the holy light magic to try to burst open the cell.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:21 pm

The two bots grabbed her -- and even if they didn't, she would have been dogpiled by three men, what would be the point in busting through? The first bot suddenly jabbed the taser into her gut and held it there for several seconds, the electricity crackling blue across her skin.

Starr's magic bounced back at her, the anti-magic field doing its job well.
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:24 pm

Heny gritted her teeth, wisely not acting in attack this time she would bid her time, watching their every move like a trap predator.

Admin
Admin

http://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:25 pm

Star gasped but absorbed the magic back, shaking her head then glaring at the three. She didn't understand how the anti-magic shield had been hidden from her before this since she had looked at the walls. 
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:26 pm

For the second time that day, Ellie convulsed on the floor helplessly, the entire world temporarily disappearing as her brain was hit by massive amounts of electricity. When the bots shut the power off, she lay still except for her trembling.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:35 pm

The bots dragged her back into her cell and unceremoniously dumped her on the floor. They closed the door behind them as they floated back out and Matthew smiled sadistically, "Now, do I your attention, children? Will we be quiet?"

His face became straight again as her turned and looked at all of them. "This is a transition to the next phase of your life, and you will learn to accept that fact. We can make this easy, or we can make this hard. Those bots are barely the tip of the iceberg. This is a slaver's vessel, and I am in charge of breaking the merchandise before they're sold. If you want your sanity intact and your body unscathed, I suggest you cooperate before I take drastic measures. Obey, and you will be rewarded. Disrespect, and you will be severely punished. Do I make myself clear?"

The three buyers chortled at his words, all carrying sadistic expressions on their faces. Matthew continued onto a final sentence. "You can accept your new life with dignity or..." he waved a hand to the fallen Ellie, "I will dehumanize you until you yourself believe that you are nothing but a piglet at the slaughter... So play nice."
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:43 pm

Starr growled again. She would not give in easily if at all. She would not let herself become a slave. That was her worst fear. Slowly she shook her head and moved back, looking at the walls and judging their strength.
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:51 pm

Heny retorted, muttering something that was common infact it was something old and ancient like herself.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:05 pm

"Good enough... For now." Matthew then turned to Starr. "Now, my dear, do you mind returning to your true form so that Miss Scarlet can see you?" He smiled in a very gentlemanly way, and the woman leaned in closer curiously.
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:09 pm

Heny sighed and sat in the far corner of her cell, her hand rolling the thin silver chain in her hand as she sat there thinking of a way out.

1812 bumped Asher to hurry it up, clueless a couple of guards was to find them..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:11 pm

Starr raised her chin defiantly, shaking her head in the negative once. She would not give them the satisfaction. 
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:12 pm

Asher moved forward cautiously at 1812's encouragement, peering at the guards who he had just gassed unconscious. For a moment he felt tentatively optimistic.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:19 pm

Starrnico wrote:Starr raised her chin defiantly, shaking her head in the negative once. She would not give them the satisfaction. 

"No?" Matthew's hands suddenly hovered over something on the keyboard in front of him. "Are you sure?"
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Thsarias on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:20 pm

Wanderer arrived with a rather loud sound, green energy replacing the previously whitish blue. He found himself in some sort of cargo hold, or place where things were stored. The Metal Rod at full extension, blade activated. Light illuminated the area around him, stemming from his face.

Thsarias

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:22 pm

Ellie looked up weakly at Starr, and Matthew. "Don't hurt her. Come on..." she struggled to speak, "I'm a much better target."
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:29 pm

Starr simply glared at Matthew without moving for a moment before shifting not to the star dragon form but to that of another dragon, this one was an odd greenish yellow color that revealed that it was an acid dragon. It stood almost too large for the small room she was in, but she had enough room to spit acid at the walls. Since this was a natural ability and not magic, she was hoping it would work and that they would think this was her natural form as well.
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:31 pm

"It's a dr-dragon," Ellie said dizzily, "Pretty."
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:38 pm

Starrnico wrote:Starr simply glared at Matthew without moving for a moment before shifting not to the star dragon form but to that of another dragon, this one was an odd greenish yellow color that revealed that it was an acid dragon. It stood almost too large for the small room she was in, but she had enough room to spit acid at the walls. Since this was a natural ability and not magic, she was hoping it would work and that they would think this was her natural form as well.

Scarlet frowned, "Matthew, that's not a --"

"I know it isn't." He looked at Starr, as if disappointed, "Wrong." He clicked the button. A red screen popped up, and he authorized whatever it had asked.

"Access granted," A monotonous female voice echoed throughout the room, "Disabling life preserves, lowering Oxygen levels within Cell Thirty-Two." Vents were opened, and carbon dioxide was forced through the vents with alarming force that it appeared like white cloud.
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:40 pm

"DON'T KILL HER," screamed Ellie.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:43 pm

Heny bolted up, her eyes flaring as there was a magic spike before she yelped in pain as she grasped her tattoo, "Don't!" She screamed, "You have something worth 10x more then a simple dragon right here! You have a keeper!" She screamed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:49 pm

The whole room quieted at Heny's words, all except the vents, who kept forcing the weak air into Starr's room with a knowing smile. He had no intentions of killing the dragoness, but Heny's reaction made him giddy with delight. "Two birds with one stone, who would've thought?" He kept the vents open, pushing the sickly air into Starr's cell as he turned and smiled at the Keeper, bringing up several articles of their supposed power, which the man with many knives gawked at.

"That... Dagger..." The strange male said when he read up on their sole weakness. Matthew cracked an evil grin. "Look familiar, Jacob?"

"Very..."
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:51 pm

Starr tilted her head at the voice then growled at the cloud as it infiltrated the cell she was in. She dropped her head low to keep to the clearest air for as long as she could, trying another shot of the acid before she came close to passing out from the air loss. Her kind's instinctual self-preservation kicked in before she could be killed in such a simple way, forcing her to shift to her natural form. In this form she was just 3 feet tall, covered nose to tail in purple and dark blue dotted with star markings. She raised her head, no longer needing the air to breathe or to live since her people had long since adapted to survive among the stars themselves. She was full grown, though still showed juvenile markings, making her (In human terms) little more than a teen or young adult. As long lived as her people were, this was not that unusual, even though the planet had been destroyed close to a century ago.
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:54 pm

"Don't even." She hissed, "I've killed three of my kin, one whom killed 4 right before I killed his ass." She stood her eyes flaring a solid white color in a dangerous tone, "I am the guardian of the daggers, the last of their protectors, do you really want to cross a god?" Slowly the magic started to spike again, and her tattoo glowed as if a warning and she obviously cringed in pain but fought it anyway, praying a overload would kill it.

"So I'll say this again, don't kill her."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:55 pm

"Perfect!" Matthew chirped happily, watching Starr transform. "Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, the elusive Star Dragon." They all looked up in awe except for Jacob, who was still eyeing the picture of the runed dagger. Scarlet was ecstatic. "She beautiful, Matthew! Just perfect!" The woman squealed with glee.

"Get some repair droids in here, we need to fix her cell door." Matthew spoke to the comm. "She almost got out, the pretty thing..."
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:57 pm

"That cannot kill me" Starr said from her cell, now that she had shifted to her natural form, she didn't have to have the air anymore "He just forced my shift" She said then tilted her head at the information Matthew had given before moving to strike at the weakened door with her tail
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:59 pm

Starrnico wrote:"That cannot kill me" Starr said from her cell, now that she had shifted to her natural form, she didn't have to have the air anymore "He just forced my shift" She said then tilted her head at the information Matthew had given before moving to strike at the weakened door with her tail
Matthew's hand suddenly snapped to the controls on Ellie's cell as he narrowed his eyes at the dragoness, "I wouldn't do that." His voice was low, malicious. "Maybe you can survive low oxygen levels, but can the Terran?"
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum