Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matthew's Ship

+2
Admin
Kooshie
6 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Matthew's Ship - Page 7 Empty Matthew's Ship

Post by Kooshie Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ellie kicked things and yelled. She didn't like being grabbed by strangers, especially when they were most likely aliens.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Matthew's Ship - Page 7 Empty Re: Matthew's Ship

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:41 pm

"Are you all right?" Asher asked Heny."Come on, I know the way out of this ship."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:43 pm

She held the note tightly, and lied, "Yea I am... lets just go I think everyone is ready to leave this planet." She stated firmly, a far away look in her eyes.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:48 pm

The android thought she might be lying about being okay, but he didn't pursue the topic. Instead he half-carried Ellie back down the corridor, watching Heny to see if she was going to collapse.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:50 pm

Kooshie wrote:The android thought she might be lying about being okay, but he didn't pursue the topic. Instead he half-carried Ellie back down the corridor, watching Heny to see if she was going to collapse.
Heny turned and looked at star and nightshade, "Need help?" She asked, adjusting her jacket as if to hid something as she scanned the room holding the note tightly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:15 pm

Heny would follow people out, noting how all the guards have ran for it she was obviously in deep thought as she silently walked. She rubbed her chest, the sinking feeling not leaving her body or mind as she knew there would be a steep price to pay for all of this that has happened.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:07 pm

Matthew returned his gentlemanly smile as he walked over to Silv, realizing she was much like an Anamcara, and thought. He turned to the panel in front of him and lowered the anti-magic field. Though the runes still constricted her magic, it merely confined it to her body whereas the field was suppress it onto her entirely. "Hello, my dear." He said with a voice like arsenic-laced silk. "Welcome to my humble abode, all of you."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:09 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:Matthew returned his gentlemanly smile as he walked over to Silv, realizing she was much like an Anamcara, and thought. He turned to the panel in front of him and lowered the anti-magic field. Though the runes still constricted her magic, it merely confined it to her body whereas the field was suppress it onto her entirely. "Hello, my dear." He said with a voice like arsenic-laced silk. "Welcome to my humble abode, all of you."
She stood there shaking as she gasped for air, "W-what the hell did you do?!" She demanded, her hackles raising as she tried to see how much movement if any she had.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:16 pm

Yep, figured he'd get zapped. He sucked his finger and sat quietly figuring things out while the blue guy and his assistant talked.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:16 pm

Dawn watched them with wide eyes, wanting to be anywhere else than here now. She would take being stuck on the shuttle over this place.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:36 pm

Matthew ignored Silv, turning to face the room. "Welcome. I'll make it sweet and short. You are now considered property of the company SIASC, otherwise known as the Society of Intergalactic Aristorcrats for Subservient Collections. How pleasant your Stay is determines how well you behave. Now, would anyone be the first for DNA testing?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:38 pm

Silv gritted her teeth, "Aka low life slavers." She growled, but turth was this was all a face to hid her full on fear. She knew Acus was following them but they had ship rules to follow if slavers struck... And it wasnt in those taken favor.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:42 pm

Esk hissed at the name, slavers, glorified elitist slavers.

"Go f**k yourself" He spat.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:42 pm

Dawn stayed silent, closing her eyes and looking like she was praying silently
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:58 pm

"Slavers, yes. Low life? I think not. I live rather well of for my trade. I was hired by SIASC for my abilities. And..." He turned from Silv to Esk, giving him a pointed look as his hand hovered over the panel in front of his cell. "Didn't I say that your behavior effects your stay?" With that, he lowered the electricity in the force field but slowly, with a single shift of another panel, water began to flow in. "Perhaps I have not made myself clear..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:02 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:"Slavers, yes. Low life? I think not. I live rather well of for my trade. I was hired by SIASC for my abilities. And..." He turned from Silv to Esk, giving him a pointed look as his hand hovered over the panel in front of his cell. "Didn't I say that your behavior effects your stay?" With that, he lowered the electricity in the force field but slowly, with a single shift of another panel, water began to flow in. "Perhaps I have not made myself clear..."
She snorted, "No offense, but really?" She sighed shaking her head as if this wasnt her first time, in fact she already steadily started to work on calming her breathing and heart rate. Silv knew she wouldnt last forever but no need for him to figure that out. "Wouldnt it be a bit well...moronic to kill a valuable person after going into so much work to catch them?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:05 pm

Matthew laughed. "We don't kill here, sweetie. We punish, make examples of. Many ways to do that, too. Aquatic beings get strapped into rooms with giant heat lamps. The creatures require dark are forced into light. Those that fear, well, we find their fear, and work with that. Sometimes there's always those good old fashioned torture machines... Or, if they aren't aquatic, get to go for a little swim..."

The water began pouring in.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:08 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:Matthew laughed. "We don't kill here, sweetie. We punish, make examples of. Many ways to do that, too. Aquatic beings get strapped into rooms with giant heat lamps. The creatures require dark are forced into light. Those that fear, well, we find their fear, and work with that. Sometimes there's always those good old fashioned torture machines... Or, if they aren't aquatic, get to go for a little swim..."

The water began pouring in.
she rolled her eyes, "More flies with honey, just sayin." She felt the water seep up and silently counted when to start holding her breath. She could last up to ten minutes before need air and hopefully that will suffice. She made a mental note to change tactics after this, specially if she wanted out of this chains.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:10 pm

He glared, hands balled into fists. "And what do you hope to achieve from torturing us? " The water lapped at his feet.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:13 pm

Dawn glanced up then shut her eyes and hid her face again. She had to make these people think she was small and scared and human so they wouldn't look at her too closely.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:18 pm

"Submission..." Merith answered Esk's question calmly, before his cool smile curled into a malicious grin, "and enjoyment." He let the water flow quicker, watching it flow up to their wastes, their chests, their necks...
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:22 pm

silv head lolled in the water as her eyes stayed close, she started the count down from ten minutes...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:23 pm

Esk stood perfectly still, his face impassive as he prepared to inhale deeply and hold his breath for however long this lunatic decided to keep this up. Either he'd drown, or the water would drain. Either way, he decided he wasn't going to give Matthew the satisfaction of a reaction, and masking his emotions was something Esk was very.. VERY good at.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:25 pm

"Please, don't..." Dawn said quietly, glancing to Silv then to Esk before looking to Matthew
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:27 pm

"Hmm, it seems we're still fighting a bit. I can change that." Slowly, he began to turn the electricity back on, the sparks flying through the water as it conducted its energy, hoping to jar the two into releasing their breaths.

He ignored the third companion at first, but as he shocked the two, he answered her calmly. "Those that fight and are defiant need to be taught a lesson. It's my job to break the slaves before they're put in the market. Do you need a lesson on that, too?" His hand moved a bit closer to Dawn's panel.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:30 pm

Silv body flinched and released a few bubbles, hopefully enough to make it seem like she was starting to struggle to where he would free her...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:30 pm

Dawn flinched and shook her head, though that 'lesson' would be lost on her. She would have to use her magic and right now they thought she was magicless so far as she could tell
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:31 pm

Matthew chuckled. Silv's life signs were pulled up and displayed for even her to see. "You can't fool me, dearie."

Last edited by Quinn The Fox on Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next