Matthew's Ship

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Matthew's Ship

Post by Kooshie on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ellie kicked things and yelled. She didn't like being grabbed by strangers, especially when they were most likely aliens.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Bianca, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew's Ship

Post by Starrnico on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:57 pm

"That cannot kill me" Starr said from her cell, now that she had shifted to her natural form, she didn't have to have the air anymore "He just forced my shift" She said then tilted her head at the information Matthew had given before moving to strike at the weakened door with her tail

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:59 pm

Starrnico wrote:"That cannot kill me" Starr said from her cell, now that she had shifted to her natural form, she didn't have to have the air anymore "He just forced my shift" She said then tilted her head at the information Matthew had given before moving to strike at the weakened door with her tail
Matthew's hand suddenly snapped to the controls on Ellie's cell as he narrowed his eyes at the dragoness, "I wouldn't do that." His voice was low, malicious. "Maybe you can survive low oxygen levels, but can the Terran?"

Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:00 pm

Ellie went pale, but gestured rudely at him.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:02 pm

Starr froze and looked over to Ellie then back to the three, growling even though she backed down. She would not put the human at risk purposefully. 
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:11 pm

"Good girl." The Captain nodded, but kept his hand over Ellie's controls until repair bots arrived and welded another thick layer of glass onto the area that was targeted by the acid. "Now. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you one final prize..."

Nightshade stiffened as the tour group neared her cell, and gave a cold stare to Matthew, who didn't regard it in the slightest. "This one we happened to catch by chance -- she snuck aboard and killed several of my men, so she'll certainly need to be broken." He smiled maliciously at the human facade, "What was it for, to save your precious friends? How sweet, the bonds in this room are fun to toy around with."

Nightshade looked indignant but kept quiet, so Matthew continued, turning to look at the buyers with the dashing grin of a car salesman. "Ladies and gentlemen, it was amazing enough to have a Keeper in our midst, but I give you a creature just as ancient and rare... The proper name for them is the Anamchara, but if that's too much of a mouthful, you are free to call it a 'Soulmate,' as their kind has been dubbed."

He pulled up several articles of the creature, and Nightshade's stare turned into a glare. The Doctor looked incredibly interested, murmuring, "Now that's power... The ability to recognize and duplicate any form of magic they come across... Too bad its one major weakness is so easy to come by these days..."

Scarlet read down another article and wrinkled her nose, "How unnatural..."
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:18 pm

Asher was so distracted by the noises from the room, that he didn't hear the guards behind him and 1812 until it was too late.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:20 pm

Both droids where caught and yells of pain filled the area as 1812 went laser and taser happy.

Admin
Admin

http://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:21 pm

Starr's attention had drifted back to Heny as the keeper's energy continued to spike despite the tattoo. She listened to the captors but watched the keeper curiously. The one species she had thought was extinct, and they were here also. 
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:24 pm

Asher turned around hastily as he heard 1812's warning, and was promptly tackled by three guards. He was strong, but he didn't have the training to fight back, and they quickly subdued and handcuffed him. One of the guards shot at 1812 with an EMP gun.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:29 pm

Heny gritted her teeth as she fell to one knee, her hand planted onto the ground as she dangerously started to glow. The tattoo struggled againsted her as it slowly started to shatter, preparing to release a magical overload worthy of a god.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:30 pm

Matthew finally noticed the odd light and hissed, moving over to Heny's controls and instantly blasting her with sedation gas, "Be still."
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:32 pm

A guard banged on the door. "We found intruders!" he called.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:34 pm

"I'm done rolling over!" She snapped, both in defiance and pain as the tattoo shattered, releasing a shockwave of magic.

One of the guards opened the door wondering how the hell that was even possible..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:37 pm

Matthew looked up at the knocking and let out a wicked grin, "Well? Come on then, bring the in so we may see!" He kept an eye on Heny's controls, making sure she was truly getting the bulk of the gas.

Heny was suddenly bombarded by knives, two landed on each shoulder, and one dug itself square into her forehead as Jacob was suddenly on top of her, "Your kind may be considered gods, but even Cronus was scattered and locked away. You don't scare me, wench."
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:39 pm

Starr roared in anger at the way they were treating Heny. She flew up then rammed the glass, trying to break free of the cell and help her friend. 
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:41 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:Matthew looked up at the knocking and let out a wicked grin, "Well? Come on then, bring the in so we may see!" He kept an eye on Heny's controls, making sure she was truly getting the bulk of the gas.

Heny was suddenly bombarded by knives, two landed on each shoulder, and one dug itself square into her forehead as Jacob was suddenly on top of her, "Your kind may be considered gods, but even Cronus was scattered and locked away. You don't scare me, wench."
She grunted as she took the blow, "I believe you should really research who I am.."" She morph in front of him to the face on all the wanted posters. While it hurt like hell she ripped her arm free as adriline pumped through her body long enough to kick Jacob off and get free of the damn daggers before the sedation finally won. Her body would heal before them in a rapid manner, she was in full power now.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:45 pm

The guards shoved Asher into the room roughly, not letting go of him, and carried 1812 in carefully.

"Two synthetics--a robot and an android--Sir," the guard said, "Haven't seen the like before." He looked at Heny in nervous amazement, then returned his attention to the latest captives.

Asher looked around at his friends, all in varying states of panic and injury, and couldn't think of anything to say.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:47 pm

Angrily 1812 beeped, rage seething in his little body as he still tried to taze people.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:52 pm

Again, Jacob was after Heny, holding her off until the sedation worked. The room slowly rose to panic as Scarlet screamed that 'her precious dragon' was trying to escape, in which Matthew slowly started seeping CO2 into Ellie's cell, glaring at Starr. "I can make it slow...

"Now, what do we have here?" He asked coming to examine the two synthetics. "Large scrap metal and small scrap metal, nothing more. Put them in the next cells and we'll decide later." He typed in more code, and a large anti-magic field spread across the room, forcing Nigtahade to drop to the floor and writhe in agony.
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:55 pm

Ellie listened to the hiss of new gasses entering her cell, and tried to face her end with dignity.

Asher coughed nervously. "Sir, I am not 'scrap metal'. I am property of the Terran Empire, and they expect me back on Mars within the month. Also, I'm here to rescue these people." The guard kicked him and grunted at the sudden pain in his toe.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:57 pm

Starr roared angrily, bouncing off the walls before landing on the ground again and making a lot of noise as she cursed them in her native language. She hated being trapped almost as much as she hated being treated like a slave, but she calmed to make them not hurt Ellie or the fox anymore.
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:06 pm

Heny let out a large gasp of air before puking up a puddle of black goo, "I hate it when that happens." She retorted, slowly picking herself up. "now... Where was I love? Oh yes... You don't know who I am really so I better introduce myself fully." She gave this dramatic bow.

"the alias I prefer is Miss Heny, but Heny is normally fine. I am the daggers guardian and the only one that knows where all of them are hidden. Also, I destroyed a couple of planets in my time." She darkly chuckled, "Some say I am unstable which they are probably right... But what they forget is my loyalty to friends... No matter how racist they are." She started to twirl her silver chain, a small ball at the end of it, "you really should of had that field on longer dearie." She purred before hitting the wall before her, watching her cell wall shatter.

"now, I have a suggestion, let us go now. I really don't like blood shed and blood is such a hard stain to get out."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox on Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:20 am

"Hmm... It appears I am not yet ready to face a Keeper head-on. One day, though. Those silly daggers have to have something that I can replicate. Until then, adieu to you, Matthew." Jacob had eyed down Heny's force of power, and determined he did not wish to die today. He bowed to the Captain and sent out another wave of magic field to disrupt the anti-magic. Through this, he clicked a second button an a glowing blue portal eventually manifested itself. He turned and began to walk into it, but not before turning to look back at Heny, his hood hiding a devious smirk. "And adieu to you, Heny." He dropped a piece of parchment before jumping through the portal, which closed as soon as he had leaped through it.

"Jacob, you coward! I should have known a bounty hunter had no use in slaves." Matthew drew his sword and faced Heny. "Very well, Keeper, if you wish to kill me, I'll take your precious friends with me!" Suddenly he heightened the anti-magic field in Nightshade's cell, making the Anamchara begin to convulse, the souls slowly and painfully being forced to split apart. The monotonous female voice affirmed that the CO2 pressure in Ellie's room began to heighten significantly. In Starr's room, vents opened again, and the room had that distinct smell of natural gas. Somewhere there began clicks of noise, as if there was a lighter trying to light...
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:49 am

Starr glanced around the room at the sound and smell, growling again "You think fire will hurt me? I am a Star Dragon, I can move stars." She said and looked at the captors again. " Release us all now!" She growled then hit the door again. If they were going to hurt the others anyway, then she would have nothing to hold back for.
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox on Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:53 am

Starrnico wrote:Starr glanced around the room at the sound and smell, growling again "You think fire will hurt me? I am a Star Dragon, I can move stars." She said and looked at the captors again. " Release us all now!" She growled then hit the door again. If they were going to hurt the others anyway, then she would have nothing to hold back for.

"Oh, my dear." Matthew held that crazed, sadistic smile as Scarlet and the Doctor tried to evacuate the room. "There are things that can burn hotter than stars."
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:55 am

"Please," Asher said, "at least let the human go. I'm stronger and less prone to rebellious behavior. This is insanity."
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:01 pm

Star's tail flicked side to side as she stood on her back legs, using the glass in front of her to hold herself up. " Not many things, and none that smell like this" She replied and watched two of them fleeing the room.
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum