Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three

5 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three - Page 2 Empty The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Man that's complicated. " Matt rubbed his head, yeah, that was enough to give anyone a headache. "He's got no moral high ground now though right? Because he's totally got a kid now."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three - Page 2 Empty Re: The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three

Post by Starrnico Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:59 am

Danika quickly took the piece and ate it, chirping again when it was gone.

Starr chuckled softly "It is the easiest thing to give them, when they are a bit older they can have a more balanced diet, but I don't think they can process plant matter yet" It was something she had wanted to look up

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three - Page 2 Empty Re: The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Interesting. Kay smiled softly and grabbed another piece of meat for Danika. Matt seems a little too happy about all this, it's irritating.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:24 pm

Starr chuckled as the babies continued to scarf down every piece they were offered. "Perhaps he thinks this will make you more lenient on his upcoming marriage?" She asked then shrugged
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:27 pm

Kay smiled softly. Perhaps. I already agreed to be his best man, isn't that support enough? He still didn't approve of the whole thing but what could he do? He doubted he and Thalia would ever actually like one another. He's acting weird, or am I imagining things?
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:29 pm

Starr thought about that, stilling too long for the babies, who chirped at her and nudged her hand to make her continue feeding them. "I don't know, we've been away from one another more since landing here." She said uncertainly. "Maybe it has something to do with this place, or maybe he had a fight with Thalia. He hasn't been out much lately"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:40 pm

Kay shook his head. I get the impression Matt's avoiding me. He'd barely seen Matt since movie night.
I don't think the mirror universe did his mental state much good. I'm worried about him. As for Thalia, he's never been overly social has he? He frowned and offered another piece of meat to Danika. I'm surprised he's so determined to have a big wedding, I would have thought someone who disliked social interaction so much would prefer a smaller event. But what do I know about weddings? He smiled softly. Nope, definitely not the marrying kind.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:47 pm

Starr frowned at that, thinking about it. "I don't know much about weddings, at least in this universe. Even what I know of the babies is from the other universe. Maybe they both want a big wedding just to get everyone they know together?"

Danika, Vela and Kerr would eat until their bellies were big again, then they would want to curl up and sleep again.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:50 pm

Eventually Asher came out to join Starr and Kay, carrying a rather impressive stack of books. He'd checked out as many as he could carry, yep. Hopefully some of them would be useful, at least. He smiled in greeting. "The kids are feeling better now?" He asked.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:52 pm

Kay shrugged. Not a clue. I've never actually been to a wedding. Our sister didn't invite any of us to hers. Not that I can really blame her, she made a real effort once she left home to shed all aspects of her alien heritage and try to just fit in. I can empathize with that. And of course she and Web don't really get along that well. He shook his head. I wonder if Matt intends to invite her.
He petted Danika softly on the head and let her climb back into his hand.

He smiled to Asher and nodded. [They seem content.] He eyed the books.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:57 pm

Danika climbed on Kay's hand and yawned sleepily. She was ready to get back in his pocket to sleep again.

"that's a lot of books" Starr said as she helped the other two into the bag and picked it up then looked to Asher again "Shall we return to the ship, or look at them here?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:59 pm

Kay carefully slipped the teeny dragon back into his shirt pocket to rest. She seemed fairly safe there and to be honest, he kinda liked the soothing calm happy thoughts she radiated. Oh dear, he was growing attached to the little girl wasn't he?

He shrugged. [I don't think it much matters, are you alright carrying all of that though? ] It looked awkward. Sure Asher could carry a lot of weight, but a pile of books wasn't just heavy.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:01 pm

"We'd better head back to the ship, we didn't want to stay out too long," Asher said. "I'm all right, they're not as ungainly as they look. I stacked the books carefully." He smiled.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:02 pm

Danika settled in his pocket, almost purring again. She loved being here where she could hear his heartbeat.

"We can carry some of them" Starr agreed, looking at Asher and smiling t him
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:06 pm

Kay nodded. at least it wasn't far to go through the portals. He held out a hand for a couple of books as he got up.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:15 pm

Asher smiled, "Oh all right." He held the stack of books so they could take some.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:23 pm

Starr smiled and came over to take some of the books from Asher. She only took some that she could carry with the babies bag.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:26 pm

Kay took a few books too, making sure not to mess up the stack. He lead the way back to the ship.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:30 pm

Asher cheerfully followed, making sure his now shorter stack of books was steady. It'd be silly to drop them now.
(To Vestia!)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:09 am

Mandeep watched them leave before turning to MAttias. "Yes, let's go."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:06 am

Matt nodded. "Awesome. So uh.. those were baby dragons. " He chuckled, still looking delighted and relieved. Kay had a kid, this was awesome.
Still beaming he lead the way to the last place he'd seen Kasi and the other Swarm, the hands on exhibits.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:55 am

Asher and Kay headed back into the city to try and find frankincense! This should be an interesting challenge.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:29 am

Now where would sell oils? There were a fair few apothecaries and those sorts of new age places, but the capitol was vast and confusingly easy to get lost in.
[I still think we need a map.] Kay remarked as they walked.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:34 am

"I think I'm very good at directions and we're doing just fine," Asher said, straight faced, "I'm sure we don't need a map." They probably did need one, honestly. Maybe there was somewhere to pick one up around here.
"How's Danika doing?" he asked as they walked.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 am

[She's dozing I think.] Kay wrote, looking down at the little half asleep dragon. It was weird having this little life to care for, oh sure he was a nurse so caring for people should have been second nature but this was different. This was utter dependence and a great deal more responsibility. [This is all still very surreal.] He admitted.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:56 am

"Oh good, they seem to sleep a lot the first few days," Asher said. "It is surreal. She's sweet, and probably considerably less stressful than a humanoid would be, but it's still quite a shock."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:23 pm

[I'm not surprised they sleep so much, the rate they're growing must require massive calorie intake and leave not much energy for anything else. ] He smiled softly. [It is very strange though. I've never even thought about children and now here I am with a completely dependent infant who thinks i'm her parent. But I don't know, much as i'm absolutely terrified, at the same time, i'm not unhappy with the situation. How much of that is that she's telepathically radiating so many calm soothing thoughts and how much is simply instinct on my part I don't know. Apparently most humanoids find infants of any species endearing.] He shook his head.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:42 pm

"I'm sure the telepathy helps, but I think it would be hard to not want to protect and love someone like her no matter what. Star dragons seem to be exceptionally good at being charming," Asher said, smiling a bit too. "You're certainly in a very unusual situation, and I'm glad that it doesn't seem to be an entirely negative one. Unexpected, certainly, and we could all have benefited from a few months' warning, but despite the confusion of it all, I think we can make it work. It helps that she really seems to want to cooperate."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next