Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two - Page 2 Empty Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

As soon as Kaylr rolled over, Merith pounced again, going to bash his head with a swift kick from the side.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two - Page 2 Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:19 pm

Asher watched as the princess and Kay came in. Oh no, please keep Kay out of this. Please. He tried to not panic.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two - Page 2 Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:19 pm

Kay followed, froze and couldn't tear his eyes away from that awful sight. Merith? His duplicate? What the hell was going on?

Esk had taken to beating his head against the wall of the cell and muttering "kill me, kill me, kill me." over and over again at the squickiness of all this.

"Uh... sir.. we uh... Princess." Gier hissed. He was grossed out too, it wasn't easy or fun to watch the person you loved do this to someone else. It was icky, and uncomfortable and yeaaah.. just... shudder.

Kaylr let Merith go, turning to Starr and Kay and smiling broadly. "Ahh, Princess. " His expression faltered. "What do YOU want?"

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:20 pm

Merith stood there, his eyes wide with shock, and he suddenly looked incredibly meek. He took this moment to try and quietly sidle back to his cell. Nothing to do, nothing to see. Not here.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:28 pm

"Uh" Starr shook her head, unable to say anything, that was way to shocking.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:31 pm

Yeah Kay was rather lost for any kind of reaction to this as well. He felt rather sick.
Just when he thought his duplicate couldn't get any more twisted and depraved... yeah.. great. Why was HIS duplicate the worst one? Damnit.

He managed to catch Asher's eye and tried to look reassuring. it as going to be okay, honest.

Esk turned around to stare at the newcomers. He actually looked grateful, then rapidly brought his mask of indifference up again.

"Back again princess? How's the experimentation going? He's not dead yet?" He shook his head. "not trying hard enough sweetheart."

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:37 pm

Asher tried to pull himself together. He needed to stop trembling like a rabbit, and work to limit the damage Kaylr and mirror Asher could do with what they knew about him. Maybe he could get them to hurt him instead of Kay. That would be better, right?
This was bad. He had hoped Kay would stay relatively safe with the princess, bit here he was. Things were about to become really awful.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:38 pm

"I haven't done the experiments yet" Starr said, shaking her head and looking at anyone but Merith and Kylar. Goodness, this day was quite an education on it's own.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:40 pm

"Why are you HERE." Kaylr repeated, clearly irritated.
"Bringing me back my toys or just here to taunt me?" He moved to pick the dropped paperweight up.

Kay remained as still as he could, watching Kaylr warily.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:43 pm

Starr blinked and tried to order her thoughts again. "I came with a proposal." She said then glanced to Merith "I did not expect to see you making out with them."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:48 pm

"Oh just him. He amuses me. And you can't have him! The captain gave him to me, a gift... all for me. " He moved to block Merith's cage.
"What's your proposal? go on, make it quick."

Stellan watched Starr and Kay curiously. She didn't move or talk like Princess Star, hmmm.

Esk had also noticed this, she was clearly trying to adopt a regal haughty posture, but not quite getting there to his careful eye. Hmm, interesting.

Both remained quiet.

Kay frowned at Asher's trembling, that was new... and really really worrying. What the hell had happened in here while he was gone?
He glanced to his brother worriedly.

Esk just shook his head. Nope, not going there. You don't wanna know, nope nope nope brain bleach. Esk set himself the task of thinking about anything ELSE, whatever he could to just purge the past few hours from his mind. Ew.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:57 pm

"I wanted to borrow your slaves for a couple of hours, and Asher, so I wanted to propose an exchange. Kay for them, then return later. So long as you do not mix blood or get bit, it should be fine." Starr said
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:00 pm

Mirror Asher frowned. "What do you want me for, Your Highness? You have lots of androids already."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:01 pm

"Why do you want them?" Kaylr narrowed his eyes, approaching her with that paperweight still in his hand. "What possible use could you have for them?"

Kay edged away a little, using Kaylr's distraction with Starr to rapidly sign something to Asher.

<It's alright. Everyone safe.> Well that was a lie, James and Sara were still missing and Ellie and Luka more definitely weren't safe. Still. <Keep playing along. We'll get you out soon.> He glanced to Kaylr.

Kaylr was still staring at Starr, eyes narrowed, trying to read her mind. "You can't have them, they're mine."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:04 pm

Prime Asher read Kay's signing in shock, felt a surge of hope, then promptly fought it down and resumed his dejected trembling, nodding slightly to show he understood.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:08 pm

Esk had no idea what Kay was signing, he'd never learned it. He glanced to Asher and mouthed "you okay?" with an expression that almost looked like genuine concern. Robots werent supposed to tremble, maybe that tech was right and this one was actually malfunctioning. Yeesh, that'd be awkward. How were they meant to carry a broken android outta here?
They weighed a damn ton!
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:11 pm

"The androids, because they are doubles of one another and I want to study the differences. I only need them long enough to get the information I want from them. That one because of his abilities and because he is this one's double." She said, pointing to Esk and Stellan then looked to Merith "I suppose if Heny gifted him to you, I wouldn't be able to study him?" She added with a sigh then shook her head "So many differences"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:14 pm

Asher nodded almost imperceptibly to Esk in confirmation. He wasn't really okay, but he was okay enough that he could do what was required to get our of here. And that was probably all Esk cared about.

"All androids are the same. Leave me alone," mirror Asher said sourly to Starr.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:17 pm

Kaylr growled. "No." He told her flatly.

"b.. brother.. perhaps... perhaps... you should listen to her." Stellan spoke shakily. "I know.. that you're just as curious about the differences, maybe... maybe if she.. shares to information with you? And... and you can have some ... some private time with your new toy and... and your duplicate."

"Yeah, that'd be fun wouldn't it?" Esk sounded grossed out.

Kay looked pretty horrified. He shook his head.

Kaylr smirked at him. "Mmmm.. he HAS missed a lot of the fun around here. So many revelations... so many good times. Haven't we all been having a good time?" He looked around. Nobody said anything.
He smiled and walked over to Kay, looking him up and down. "I admit... I would rather like to hear you scream. Perhaps.. beg for the life of a friend... or for your own pitiful existence. " He looked tempted.

"You can have the androids." He told Starr. "In return for him. Don't break them."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:21 pm

"All androids from here are similar, it's what is different between the two of you that I am concerned with learning." Starr said, loking to mirror Asher then grinning "So much the same and so much different, and I want to know it" She said, showing excitement at the prospect then looked to Kylar again "And the other mirrors?" She asked then moved over towards Merith "I would love to study him" She said, reaching for his face then sighing and touching his hand, slipping a small tool to him to use on the cuffs "But I understand if you don't want to give him up right now." She turned and looked to Stellan then smiled again "Those two should be an interesting case study."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:23 pm

Kaylr tried to get between her and Merith, growling a little. "Take the androids and GO princess. Leave us."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:24 pm

"I should get him out again, I take it," mirror Asher said flatly, indicating Asher. Hooray, more people bothering him.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:27 pm

Starr looked back to Kylar after giving the tool to Merith. Had she had the keys to his manacles, she would have given them to him instead, but that would have to do "Fine" She said in a huff and looked to the two androids "Come on you two, let's leave him to his 'fun' and I will have fun with you two"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:32 pm

Merith blinked as the lockpick was shoved into his palms, the pain in his eyes momentarily susbsiding as he looked up gratefully at Starr, his eyes flashing with recognition. He remained quiet.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:32 pm

Mirror Asher stormed over to prime Asher's cage and unlocked it, dragging him out, and intentionally digging his fingernails into his arm, making him flinch in pain. This was all prime Asher's fault, the stupid, pathetic, docile Kaylr-lover, and he should pay for it!
"'Fun'," he said, "I can hardly wait." His ears were still crackling. Ugh.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:35 pm

"Asher, take your duplicate and follow the princess. " He looked to Starr "Break them, and i'll take some of your robots to replace them."

He looked to Kay and smiled broadly. "You, get in the cage." He indicated the cage which Asher was being removed from.

Kay nodded, brushing past Asher as he made his way into the cage obediently. No sense starting any fights just yet. He looked worried at the flinch, what was going on.

Esk looked at him. "We'll explain later."

Gier moved aside so Asher could be dragged out and Kay brought in. He frowned, he looked grim.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:35 pm

Starr sighed and glanced to Esk once more "I will perhaps make this proposal for them after I am done with the androids." She said then glanced to Kay and tilted her head "No biting" She said then headed for the door
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:38 pm

Kay shot Starr his best "screw you" look, just to complete the act. He was pretty good at it, mostly because he was actually glaring at Asher's mirror duplicate.

"Worry not princess, i'll get him a muzzle!" Kaylr cackled.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next