Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space Station named Defiant

4 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Space Station named Defiant - Page 8 Empty Space Station named Defiant

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

The two shuttles both grabbed the rogue shuttle in their tractor beams and together towed her back to the shuttle bay where more security officers were ready and waiting to question her.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Space Station named Defiant - Page 8 Empty Re: Space Station named Defiant

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:43 pm

"What, so you can continue to deface her?" Matt glared. "you're sick lady, really sick."
Matt took the tablet and disappeared it.

"I don't care what you're fighting about!" Berit yelled. "Where is security?"

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:45 pm

"They left after the fight started" Shane said, looking back to the spider lady then bowing a little towards her "We would not have disturbed you had we not seen a wrong that needed to be righted." He said then looked to the android girl "Who is your owner, lady?"

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:48 pm

Slimy lady glared uselessly. Maybe it was time to give up, she was a bit outnumbered right now.

Asher let the others handle the talking, while he tried to comfort the poor android as best he could. Not that there was much you could say to them at this age, really. They didn't believe it when you told them their safety mattered as much as someone else's. But he tried, because it was the right thing to do.

"I'm space station property, sir," the android told Shane.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:53 pm

Matt obviously flinched at the word property. Eugh.

Everything was interupted by the sound of security arriving. A dozen guns trained on the alley, all cocked and ready to fire.

"Alright, the lot of you. Hands up or we'll shoot." Chuck's voice rang out over the hubub.

Berit turned, eyes narrowing. "ABOUT TIME you showed up. What are you doing allowing fights like this to spill out so close to our places of residence and work? It is unacceptable" She went into a tirade.

The minotaur didn't seem to be listening and just repeated. "put your hands up."

"I will not." Berit snapped.

"Madam Den-Skadare, please. Put your hands up and come with us. We will need to process all of you, take statements and find out what happened."

Berit growled.

"Drop the scissors." Chuck told her.

She did as she was told and raised both hands. "You are quite a piece of work Chuck, quite a piece of work. This place has gone to hell under your charge, I hope you are pleased with the mess your greed and corruption has created."

"Yes yes, any complaints can be filed with management." He sounded bored.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:56 pm

Shane frowned at what the spider lady said but put his hands up, pointing one towards the lady with her hand and gun in a bubble "Want me to remove that so you can get her gun? As you can see, we are not armed." Well, except Asher, but he had put his away to calm the other android.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:57 pm

Slimy lady put her hands up, dropping her gun. Yep, the time for fighting was over now.

Asher let go of the android and turned to look at the incredible array of security, putting his hands up as well.

The android girl quailed, obeying as well, more because of the Second Law, than because of common sense.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:59 pm

"Book em boys." Chuck told his men, who all stood to go round up the lot of them.
Chuck himself stode over to the bubble. "Thank you." He told Shane, taking the gun as soon as the bubble was removed.

He looked to Asher. "Why are you always around whenever there's trouble?" He noticed Matt and Third too. "And you two as well? Well today is going to be FUN isn't it?" He had a nasty gleam in his eyes.

Matt stared at him, and got completely distracted by his eyes. So much so he totally forgot to be scared about the hand breaking threat.
"Dude... your eyes... "

Chuck glared and strode away.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:01 pm

Shane looked to Chuck's eyes then to Matt "They are like Kay's" He said trying to be quiet, but surprised nonetheless. He cooperated with the cops though "Oh, um, I have a recording of most of this incident, by the way"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:02 pm

"It isn't intentional, sir," Asher said apologetically, letting security handcuff him and confiscate his gun. "We just have interesting luck."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:09 pm

The security would cuff everyone they could, though they'd struggle a bit with the ghostly guy. Uh..
Hmmm.
Everyone else would be hauled to their feet if they weren't already standing and unceremoniously dragged.
The unconcious and injured were taken away first.

Berit stood to one side, arms folded, looking angry.
The two smaller tailors came out of the shop from the main entrance once security had things under control and joined her. She muttered.

Armin recognised the crew of Vestia and waved. "Hello again friends!" now wasn't really the appropriate time but.. oh well.

Matt nodded to Shane. "Right? You think... he's one of... "

Chuck turned at Shane's words and reached out a hand. "Then hand it over. "

Matt pulled out the tablet and really cautiously handed it to the minotaur. "You.. you're not gonna hurt me right? I mean.. I.. I wasn't stealing anything this time... we.. we were just trying to help the android. "

The minotaur looked annoyed. "If you continue to babble, i'll cut your damn tongue out."

"You're... really violent you know that?" Matt told him.

"Shut up." Chuck told him flatly, looking up at the android.

"Get yourself fixed, you look terrible." He told her. "Interesting hmm? that's what you're calling it?" Chuck sounded unimpressed.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:14 pm

"Hey Armin." Shane said, sending a smile to the tailor since he couldn't wave at the moment.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:22 pm

"Yes sir," the android girl said meekly, sneaking off to get herself repaired.

Asher watched her go unhappily, then looked back at Chuck, cold anger beginning to show in his eyes. "Matt's right, the android was being brutally assaulted when we arrived. We intervened, because the security guard in this area was doing absolutely nothing to help her. It wasn't our job to help, I know, but someone had to do something." He added quietly, "I take all responsibility for the actions of my friends. I ordered them to do this; it wasn't their idea."
He didn't want Matt getting blamed and having his hands broken, okay? Much better to claim responsibility, and take whatever consequences there would be himself.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:28 pm

Actually, Third didn't like this whole cuffing thing. The shadow crawled over the wall, avoiding the cuffs but stuck around, actually following the group, free of binds.

The stranger Terran didn't fight, but rather, looked annoyed, mumbling something about corrupted enforcement.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:05 am

Chuck shrugged to Asher. "She'll be fine. They can't feel anything." He watched the man warily, he didn't smell right.
He looked from Asher to the rest of his crew. Third, Matt, both of whom had already gotten into trouble and Shane, a kid who looked like he should know better. Hmm.
"You're all gonna relax in the cells till i can review this evidence, understand?"

The group would be lead back to the cells, with varying degrees of brutality. Those who actually walked and didn't make a fuss were just lead, while those who fought would get clocked across the back of the head with a baton and dragged.
A couple of the thugs did fight.

Berit sighed and followed after them, but nobody was stupid enough to try to cuff her. She looked about ready to literally bite someone's head off.
Trygve stayed with the shop while Armin hurried off after his sister.
Someone had to bail her out.

Matt would actually be extremely obedient, he'd fallen completely silent and sat down sullenly in the cell to wait. He looked scared.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:52 am

Asher winced at Chuck's words, but stayed silent. There wasn't much he could say right now, without provoking the minotaur to anger and getting himself into serious trouble. Better to wait and see what would happen next.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:44 am

"Can't feel anything!" The Terran suddenly sputtered, as if the thought enraged him. Again, he fell silent, but was starting to like the enforcement around here less and less as he simply followed along to the cells, sitting down when he reached his and clasped his hands together, his elbows on his knees and the man leaned forward slightly, closing his eyes in thought and he fell silent.

Third slipped into Matt's cell, and as he slipped out of shadow form, he sneakily let Quinn take over, the black vixen tumbling to the floor and looked around in confusion. "Wha...?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:16 am

Matt looked over at the fox. "Shh..." He raised a finger to his lips. "that guy's even moodier than my brother." He whispered. "And a lot more dangerous."

Chuck took his seat and loaded up the video to watch while his security team locked everyone in their cells. 3 or 4 to a cell, as there really weren't many cells. Those injured were taken to the infirmary to be treated, ironically, by the android nurses there.

Berit crouched in her cell, looking even more annoyed. It wasn't exactly built for a creature her size.

"Chuck, this is ridiculous. You know full well I am no criminal, let me out of here immediately. "

Chuck waved a hand dismissively at her. "Your brother or cousin will have to pay the fine, just sit tight sweetheart. "

"Sweetheart? How dare you, you filthy shifter bastard. As soon as I get out of here I will be having a stern talk with management about you and your men! In the three years you have been chief of security violent crime has gone up twenty percent! Your men take bribes to look the other way! We pay our protection money, yet we are still left cowering under our workbenches as thugs and miscreants engage in shootouts outside our places of work! That is NOT security, that is NOT safety! You sir, are a criminal. "

Chuck's eyes narrowed at the Vavare. "Now now." He spoke coldly. "We wouldn't want some unfortunate accident to befall your lovely little shop now would you? All that oxygen... i'm sure it's a real fire hazard."

Berit growled. "You are now threatening me? How dare you!"

"Keep your voice down darling, just keep paying your dues and you have nothing to worry about." Chuck told her, watching the video carefully and sighing.
"Property damage, bribing a guard.. discharging weapons near a shopfront..." He noted down the charges and started totting up the fines.

"Always fines, just money money money. No wonder there is no law around here, security is run by a money hungry sociopath." Berit huffed.

"Oh calm down, nobody was badly hurt."

"Not badly hurt. " Berit snorted. "And what if they had been? What difference would it make? Your men do not intervene until it is too late, or until they think they can profit from it. You are a disgrace, Jackson would have never allowed such a mess."

"Jackson's dead sweetheart, and i'm in charge now. So sit down, shut up and make yourself comfortable. The more you yammer on, the longer it'll take me to fill out these forms for your release."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:20 am

The fox was about to speak again, but paused, listening to Chuck. Her violet eyes turned to Third's green yellow again and he suddenly snarled, returning and beating down Quinn's psyche forcefully as the fox whipped around, his gaze staring down Chuck. "Please, Good Sir," Third's tone was dangerous, and the air around him was suddenly thick with arcana building within him, "Could you repeat that threat again? I would love to hear it."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:22 am

"Let us contact our ship, please," Asher said to Chuck. He looked at Quinn/Third, "Please don't. That really isn't a good idea right now." He hoped they heard the slight emphasis he put on 'right now'.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:31 am

Chuck looked at the fox, oh he felt the arcana in the air but he wasn't going to be intimidated by a quadruped.

"I should point out, that attacking a security officer will be added to your charges and my staff, they're rather loyal." He smirked horribly. Oh he didn't like this fox thing, he'd been obnoxious last time they met too.

Matt reached out a hand to grab Third. "Man.. please don't start a fight. The sooner we get out of here the better. "

The door opened and Armin was let in by a member of staff. He scuttled across the floor hurriedly, bowing his head to the chief of security. "I... I am here for my sister." He told him, clearly he was rather frightened of the guy.

Chuck snorted. "Here you go Madame Den-Skadare, your brother's come to bail you out. "

"Armin, hurry up and get me out of here." Berit snapped.

Armin nodded. "I will pay her fine." He looked around at the others. "Forgive me, I cannot afford to bail you all out as well. I will make certain your crew know you are here so they may send someone."

"Wait, you KNOW these people?" Chuck and Berit asked in unison.

"Yes, these are the crew who rescued me from attack on my last delivery. They are good people sir." He nodded to chuck. "Whatever their charges, I am certain they are not the guilty party in this."

"Mm hmm. Well you tailor, aren't a cop. Go back to sewing dresses and leave the crime solving to the professionals."

Berit snorted derisively.

Armin quickly signed the forms and paid Berit's fine. She was let out of her cage and stretched to full height, glaring down at Chuck.

"Management will hear about this, mark my words Chuck, your time on this station is coming to an end."

"Yeah yeah." Chuck sounded unconcerned.

Armin bowed his head to Asher. "I will contact your crew, good luck my friends."
He tugged his much larger sister out of the room, she looked like she still wanted a fight.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:34 am

The Terran snorted at Chuck's words of "professionals." And said nothing. Third looked between Matt and Asher, and suddenly grinned, looking reserved, and seemed to sit, like a chess player, looking at Chuck with a gleam in his eye.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:35 am

"Thank you, Armin," Asher said, smiling gratefully at the vavare. It was good that they had a friend who knew what had happened. The sooner they were out of here, the better.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:39 am

Armin escorted his sister back to the shop and then called Kay.

Kay had gotten has hair cut at long last, horah. He was currently enjoying a quiet cup of tea in a cafe when he got a message.

[Some of your crew have been arrested, you are needed at the security office to bail them out.]

Kay rolled his eyes. Matt, where was the betting this was Matt. What had he stolen THIS time?

He finished his tea and stood up, heading over to the security office then.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:49 am

Asher looked up as Kay came in, nearly laughing as he remembered their bet from earlier. It would seem that the bet had taken an unexpected turn all of a sudden. He forced himself to look serious. "Oh hello, Kay," he said.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:52 am

The Terran looked over at Kay, studying him silently before closing his eyes again and leaning back, the hoodie being pulled over his head and the face mask of his nose and mouth, as if trying to sleep.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:52 am

Kay frowned when he saw Asher. Asher? really? Then he noticed Shane... and third.. and of course Matt.
He rubbed the bridge of his nose and wrote to Asher.
[When you said I should speak to the chief of security, getting YOURSELF arrested was not what I had in mind.]

"Hey little bro! Please bail us out quick... this guy is... really terrifying and and... we were just trying to help the android!" Matt called over.

Kay shook his head. [What happened?] He asked Chuck, moving over to the desk.

Chuck looked up and his bored, somewhat irritated expression faltered as he saw Kay.
They both stared at one another.

"They noticed." Matt hissed to Third.. or Quinn, or whoever the fox currently was. Man this was confusing.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:54 am

"Hoorah for them. Maybe we should throw one big party." Third muttered, "Too bad they're both some form of an asshat, but at least your brother isn't as much as one... Though, is being an asshat a shifter thing?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next