Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three

4 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three - Page 22 Empty Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

[I can't say i've ever seen him drunk actually. I haven't seen him in nearly ten years.] Hmm that'd be interesting. [He got tall.] He smiled oddly, trying to make light of what was clearly pretty awkward and difficult.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three - Page 22 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:31 am

James came over to Dawn, trying to get a look at her wound. "If you're bleeding, we should put something on your wound to stop it until we get home," he said. He paused to gesture crudely at the security officer who had asked for a statement, before rooting around in his med kit.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three - Page 22 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:35 am

Dawn looked to James then nodded "Yeah, I know you don't like blood, but can you see if it went all the way through?" She asked softly, leaning against Rigel on her other side now.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:31 am

"Can you hold your shirt away from the bullet hole so I can see?" James asked. " Or can you, Rigel, if she's too dizzy?" He started looking at the wound, trying to figure out how bad it was. Thankfully he was a lot more okay with blood these days. The aftermath of the war had given him a lot of time to get over his squeamishness.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:58 am

Dawn nodded and let Rigel hold her up so she could lift her shirt. The bullet had gone through, so she was bleeding front and back.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:21 pm

Esk shook his head. "Keep pressure on it, get her back to the ship. We have supplies, we can patch her up." He looked at Dawn. "At least we don't have to dig the bullet out, trust me, that isn't fun."

Security gave the group a wide berth, leading away the two would be muggers. They didn't even try to defend their actions.

"Underpaid and corrupt as shit, they probably hope everyone will just kill one another so all they have to do is clear up the mess." Esk looked unimpressed. "This place is a shithole."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:41 pm

"Yowch," James said sympathetically, looking at Dawn's bullet hole. He got out some gauze to press on the injury, which was kind of inconvenient since there were two places to keep pressure on. "Yeah, Esk's right for once, we gotta get you home and fix you up as soon as possible."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:56 pm

Dawn nodded and sighed "Yeah, back to the ship, I trust James to patch me up better than anyone on this station right now" She said then gave a surprised yelp when Rigel bent to lift her up.

"Let's quit talking and go to the ship." Rigel said, he was worried for Dawn.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:59 pm

Esk glared at James but kept most of his focus on Dawn. "Try not to move too much, it's probably not hit anything vital but it'll bleed like a bitch."
He was concerned about her as well, but doing a really good job of not showing it.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:02 pm

James stayed near Dawn and Rigel, holding the gauze firmly in place to make sure Dawn's wound wouldn't lose too much blood while they headed back to the Silver Devil.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:05 pm

Rigel walked carefully with them to the Devil to get her to the med room and on the table, about all he could do to help. He wasn't a medic himself.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:25 pm

Luka was waiting at the ship for them and her eyes widened when she saw Dawn. "what happened? Dawn, are you okay?" She fretted. Her natural assumption was that this was somehow Esk's fault, it usually was right?
She followed along with the group as they made for the medical room.

Esk weirdly enough actually knew a lot of first aid. Part of that was having to learn how to patch himself up over the years and part of that was having a near photographic memory and sitting through a lot of Dawn's practical lessons and helping her revise for her exam. He gathered things up without really even thinking about it and shoved stuff into James' hands.
"You need to stop the bleeding." He instructed.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:39 pm

Tala trotted over when the group came in, nostrils flaring at the smell of Dawn's blood. She shut the airlock door, if they were in an emergency, they sure didn't want any visitors coming in.

James took the medical supplies with a grateful nod, but then frowned at Esk. "I'm not stupid, I know I need to stop the fucking bleeding," he snapped. He got more gauze and kept applying pressure. "Someone get the scanner and see if the bullet hit anything vital."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:42 pm

Esk grabbed the scanner. "Sure you aren't going to freak out because of a little blood?" He countered.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:47 pm

James narrowed his eyes. Grrr, he wanted to give a snappy comeback, but he couldn't think of one right now. Too much distraction. "Just scan her and tell me what we're dealing with here."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:48 pm

"Two men tried to mug her" Rigel said once she was on the table and he had moved back out of the way. He looked to Luka then back at the table though he stayed out of the way as much as he could.

Dawn was quiet, though she was still awake and aware right now. This hurt though, so she was trying not to cry out or anything. Her liver had been clipped, causing bleeding though it was thankfully only a small wound on the liver. She would have to stay in bed for a while, with limited activity until it healed on it's own and it would have to be watched closely even after they patched up the skin wounds.
They would have to have someone else talk to Hytar.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:55 pm

Esk scanned her and relayed that info to James. Though his tone remained level and slightly disinterested, the way he was watching Dawn suggested anything but.

Luka looked on worriedly.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:01 pm

Rigel heard and frowned. A liver injury? That would mean she would be bed bound for a little while, wouldn't it? He was scared to ask.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:04 pm

Luka's frown deepened. "but is she going to be okay? And what about the meeting? "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:13 pm

James did his best to get the bleeding to slow down, and if he could, he'd give Dawn something for the pain and try to clean her wound. "I think she'd better skip the meeting. Someone else will have to manage it," he said grimly.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:17 pm

Dawn closed her eyes, she felt tired and it hurt even with the pain medication, though she was trying not to move and mess him up.

Rigel nodded with a frown, accepting that easily. With only a few hours until the meeting, he wouldn't let her go even if she wanted to.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:19 pm

The bleeding was slowing with the treatment she was getting, though he still had to close the bullet wounds.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:25 pm

"Someone should stay with her." Esk reasoned. "I don't much want to see my father, and I don't think I can add much to the discussion anyway. I'll stay, if something happens i'll call. " Yeah he didn't want to see his dad, but he also didn't want to leave Dawn when she was hurt okay?

Luka frowned. "But you can't do anything if she needs emergency care."

"Isn't that what gloves are for?" Esk countered.

Luka looked wary. "He's your father, you should be there."

"This whole kill the slavers thing was your idea wasn't it? You wanted him to do it, you make the deal." Esk pointed out. He handed James the things to suture Dawn's injuries.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:29 pm

"He has more medic training than I do" Rigel said then shook his head a little "We will have to do this meeting without them."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:37 pm

"i'm sure you can make a deal with the asshole. Just read any smallprint and make sure he knows he can't just kill everyone." Esk advised.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:38 pm

James started stitching. "I'd like to go to this meeting, so I think Esk staying is a good plan. Assuming Dawn is stable at that point. Obviously I'll stay here if she definitely needs a medic on hand."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:44 pm

Dawn blinked and looked to James then to Esk and back "It's a through and through, it shouldn't need more than just time to heal." Unless they had put something on the bullet of course, but she wasn't about to voice that fear.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:54 pm

Esk eyed James suspiciously, he was awfully eager to meet his father wasn't he? eugh. He didn't like that. But he nodded grimly.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next