Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Two

4 posters

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Two - Page 4 Empty Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Two

Post by Admin Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Deeply Acus sighed as he paused and turned around, arms crossed. "Yes?"

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Two - Page 4 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Two

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:47 pm

"Or you could you know.. ask like a normal person." Esk complained, handing the tablet back to her.

--

Luka frowned, her gaze flitting back to his eyes. "Standard programming.. so messed up." She shook her head. "So you enjoy it huh? I guess that's a good thing, I mean, you have to obey your masters don't you? Like slaves. That'd be seriously disgusting if they made you do something you hated just because they could. " yeah, Terrans were screwed up. Why the heck did they make such realistic robots and then equip them with all the bits? Who did that? "Is it as realistic as the rest of you?" Oh she couldn't help but be curious. I mean, when else was she gonna get a chance to know? it was gonna bug her!

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Two - Page 4 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Two

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:49 pm

She snickered and took it back, "Yea but that gets boring after a while."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:50 pm

Esk sighed. "You just enjoy screwing with me, that's the fun for you isn't it? I bet it's fucking hilarious." He sounded bitter.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Vicky sighed, and closed her eyes, "This is just my natural behavior, I'll rather get the look of digust for my habits then for what I am okay?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:56 pm

He remained tense. "You don't have to continue mocking me. I may not have much experience with girls but it's not as if i've ever had much choice in that matter now have I? on top of that, i'm not good with people as you've no doubt noticed, I can't read through your bullshit and jokes. So either tell me straight what the hell you want, or leave me alone."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:58 pm

She shook her head, "Hence why admittedly I been trying to help your flilters some about that. This ship is gonna be full of it, plus also less chance of you picking a fight on a station." Vicky was actually trying to help him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:59 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Luka frowned, her gaze flitting back to his eyes. "Standard programming.. so messed up." She shook her head. "So you enjoy it huh? I guess that's a good thing, I mean, you have to obey your masters don't you? Like slaves. That'd be seriously disgusting if they made you do something you hated just because they could. " yeah, Terrans were screwed up. Why the heck did they make such realistic robots and then equip them with all the bits? Who did that? "Is it as realistic as the rest of you?" Oh she couldn't help but be curious. I mean, when else was she gonna get a chance to know? it was gonna bug her!
James winced, but then schooled his face back into its normal friendly expression. "Well, obviously it's not so great when someone orders you. Free will is good stuff, you know?"
He chuckled, "Yes it is."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:03 pm

"I'm not going to go intentionally picking fights! You really think I enjoy having the crap kicked out of me? I'm not a masochist. " Yeah no, he wasn't getting this AT all.

--

Luka nodded. "The Imperium believe every citizen deserves basic freedom, within the law of course. Slavery is outlawed, no slaver ship dares to cross our borders. The patrols will shoot them out of the sky." She smirked a little. "This is probably super inappropriate, but... can I see?" She looked amused. "You don't have to, it's just.. you know... i'm curious. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:08 pm

"Poor slaves," James said, "Still, it's nice that they don't allow slavery at all."
He laughed at her question. "Sure, if you're serious."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:10 pm

"No but you blurt out whats on your mind all fhe time and that sorta pisses people off." She counters.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:13 pm

Luka shrugged. "Better dead than a slave." She frowned, thinking back to their mission and the fate of that plantation. No, it was true, they were better off... they wouldn't have been able to save them all.

She pushed such morbid thoughts from her head and grinned at James. "well, I don't want to sleep with you, you're not my type." She laughed. "But how often am I gonna get to see the level of fucked up that Terran engineers indulge in?"

---

Esk scowled. "It's not my fault other people are fucking imbeciles or psycho. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:27 pm

"Don't kill me, please," James said with a laugh, "I may be a slave, but I don't want to die yet."
He grinned would show her the part in question for a few seconds. Probably you weren't supposed to do that on the bridge, oops. "Now you know just how messed up Terrans are. Isn't it great?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:29 pm

Vicky sighed, "So its everyone elses fault?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:31 pm

Luka burst into laughter, covering her mouth with her hand and staring at the floor as he made himself decent again and she tried to recover from the hysterics. "So... so messed up. " She shook her head. "Nah, i'm not gonna kill you. I'm still a but unsure whether you count as a tool or a person." She frowned. "it's unsettling actually." She looked back to the controls, at least this old rust bucket didn't pretend to be alive. It was just a ship, nice, simple, machinery.

---

Esk looked annoyed. "You're not my therapist." He had one of those once, they were useless.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:33 pm

"No but I am the only female you can fuck." She countered.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:35 pm

He didn't really look like he knew how to react to that, his expression faltered and he opted to glare at the floor instead of her.
"That's got nothing to do with me getting into fights."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:37 pm

"Yea and no offense I dont like seeing the guys I am sleeping with get hurt." She remarked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:37 pm

"Hey, thanks for not killing me," James said cheerfully, completely unflustered by her laughter. "Yeah, nobody knows what we are. My brother thinks we're tools, my sister thinks we're people, and I'm somewhere in the middle."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:40 pm

"brother and sister?" She asked, did robots really have families? "I don't know, if the Terrans thought you were people they wouldn't treat you as slaves. They're supposedly anti slavery as well. If you're people, they're massive hypocrites, but if you're tools well, no problem. They're just messed up and the androids are just really creepy toys." She hesitated. "no offense." Could robots take offense? Who the heck knew, this robot was weird.

---

Esk snorted. "Then stop trying to psychoanalyze me. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:41 pm

She shrugged, "Very well..guess I better upgrade my medical kit." She sighed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:44 pm

"I can take care of my own injuries." Esk countered. "Always have. I don't need you looking after me."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:47 pm

"Oh?" She mused, decided that if he wanted to be frack with fine. As he finished talking suddenly she gave him one of her more passionate kisses that hinted funner things.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:50 pm

Well it certainly shut him up, he stumbled backward and reached out a hand to catch his balance against whatever was behind him as he reciprocated the kiss eagerly.
Hey it beat talking. It really beat talking.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:51 pm

Vicky couldnt help but softly chuckled at his reaction, pressing against him to give him a chance to take lead..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:52 pm

"We all got leased by the same space station, so we grew up together," James explained. "Not related by blood, but we looked out for each other and comforted each other on bad days, you know?" He sighed, "Yeah, Terra's supposed to be against slavery. Not sure how anyone will convince them we're alive, though."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:59 pm

"one person at a time I guess." Luka shrugged. "I used to think all aliens were terrifying and would all want to kill me or, do any manner of other terrible things and while SOME of them are assholes, not everyone is. Even the minotaur's not the monster I thought she'd be really." She admitted, sighing. "And yet here I am, an Imperium fleet pilot, flying a hunk of junk" She paused, pattng the console softly. " no offense sweetheart, you're beautiful really old girl, filled with aliens and a guy who shot me. It's a weird universe. "

---

He hesitated, not totally sure what to do but it didn't take much pressing to get him to take the lead, pulling her closer and leading her over to the bed. (TIMESKIP! WHOOO)
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:01 pm

Vicky laid there, slightly panting as she smirked. Oh yes he still had alot of pent up 'issues' but it made it well worth it in the bed. She dully looked at the time noting it was close to dinner.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next