Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Two

4 posters

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Two - Page 3 Empty Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Two

Post by Admin Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Deeply Acus sighed as he paused and turned around, arms crossed. "Yes?"

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Two - Page 3 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Two

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:22 pm

Luka shrugged. "Breaking rocks and building roads does a lot for enforcing a sense of purpose and direction. They don't tend to break the law again after earning their freedom. In fact, studies have show the majority go on to become productive members of society. As for the mines, well, would you break the law knowing you'd go back there? even for a few days? I know I wouldn't. Fear is an exceptionally good way to get people to behave."

--

"Pranks?" Esk snorted and looked around for something she could clear herself up with. "What is this, a ship full of children?" He did still look amused though, even if he was trying really hard to hide it.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Two - Page 3 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Two

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:23 pm

Vicky snickered, grinning, "Better the us killing each other...have you ever had whip cream before?" She asked innocently.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:26 pm

"Uh.. no." He found a shirt and threw it at her. "And i'm not licking that shit off your face."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:28 pm

"But shooting people?" James shook his head. "Labor, I can understand. Shooting is a tiny bit overkill. And of course, if you do that to criminals, you can sneakily do that to dissenters and people you don't like personally too, which is a sort of messed up."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:30 pm

Vicky snickered and she caught the shirt and removed what she couldnt like off, "Awww why not? It so fun." She smirked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:35 pm

Luka shrugged again. "They only shoot murderers and rapists. They deserve to be shot, if anything it's merciful. A quick death and a cheap burial." Her eyes narrowed. "The Imperium isn't so corrupt as to just murder anyone the council don't like. Everyone gets a fair trial. Whether they deserve it or not. Dissenters go to the factories, where they can think hard about their choices." She tilted her head. "Is it really any more messed up than what the terrans do? Locking people up for life, wasting time and money feeding them knowing they'll never see freedom again?"

---

"Because i'm not a dog, i'm not licking your face." He gave her an odd look.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:36 pm

She held this bemused look, "Ah virgins, so fun." She commented and tossed the shirt into the wash basket for later.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:38 pm

Esk's eyes narrowed. "Me not wanting to lick your face has nothing to do with my experience in bed." He snapped. "and besides, i'm not a virgin anymore." He folded his arms and stood his ground.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:40 pm

"In basic bed manner not a virgin yea, but other ways and manners not so much." She mused, finding his reaction priceless,x"Oh, and there other funner places you can lick off whip cream" she winked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:41 pm

James thought that over for a bit. It made sense, even if the First Law told him it was Very Bad. If anyone deserved to be put to death, it was murderers and rapists, he supposed. "I guess I don't know much about how the Imperium works," he said apologetically, "That does seem reasonable."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:44 pm

"You get a sick kick out of making me uncomfortable don't you?" He accused, still glaring. He still couldn't work out why she was even vaguely interested in him, it was such an alien concept to have a woman actually well... find you attractive and not just want to punch you. It made him really uncomfortable, mostly because he wasn't sure if it wasn't just some cruel elaborate joke.

--

"Of course it's reasonable. We aren't monsters." Luka told him matter of factly.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:45 pm

She shrugged, "Nothing new for me, I just like pushing buttons on the people I like."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:50 pm

He stared at her incredulously. "You confuse me Vicky. " He spoke flatly.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:51 pm

James grinned. "I guess you aren't." He finished cleaning the windows, and stretched lazily. "Guess I should leave you to your reading now?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:56 pm

Luka shrugged. "I don't mind the company." She looked out at the stars. "But i'm sure you have a whole lot more windows to wash." She chuckled. "Such a waste of technology. " Terrans man, crazy.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:59 pm

"Well we could always do something less wasteful of my technological potential, if you know what I mean," he said half-jokingly.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:01 pm

Luka stared at him for a moment, then burst into laughter. "You're kidding right? They didn't... How fucked up are Terrans?!?" Okay now she couldn't help but stare, he was joking right? the robot was joking. Terrans didn't make their medical/engineering/janitorial robots also act as hookers... right? ffs, terrans, ffs.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:08 pm

"They're so fucked up, it's hard to begin listing the ways," he told Luka sagely. "'All-purpose' is their philosophy, you know. But hey, they installed the programming, it's my right to use it for my own entertainment."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:10 pm

She looked momentarily horrified, then really curious. "Entertainment? So.. you actually enjoy it? Can you feel anything? How does that even work?" So many questions omg.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:25 pm

"It makes people happy, and that's fun to be part of," James said with a smile. "No, I don't feel anything, although of course I have sensors prevent accidentally hurting anyone."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:31 pm

"there are other ways to make people happy" Luka remarked, still staring at him and trying really hard not to let her gaze drift down ahem. "Is that.. normal in the Terran Empire? To.. .you know, screw robots?" Yeah no, her gaze drifted. Oops. She couldn't help it.
"So.. you feel emotion but not physical sensations? Or is it just your programming telling you to please people however they demand?" That was a kinda gross thought.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:36 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:He stared at her incredulously. "You confuse me Vicky. " He spoke flatly.
She chuckled, "Fine fine..here." She dug out her tablet and pull out some special info for him to read and hand it over to him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:39 pm

He tentatively took the tablet. "What?" Ookaaaay what the heck? He tilted his head, some of these positions really didn't look at all physically possible. He blinked, and stared at Vicky. "You're screwed up girl."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:42 pm

"Hey I didnt state I did all of this, but figured it easier for you to read the. For me to speak." Vicky laughed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:43 pm

"Sure, there are lots of ways. I just happen to like this one a lot." He noticed where her eyes were going, and snorted with amusement. "It's not hugely common, no. A lot of people think having sex with a robot stinks of desperation, so that kind of scares people away. But common enough that it's part of the standard programming."
"Yeah, it's all about emotion. Androids become individuals over time, so some end up liking people, and some end up preferring to fix spaceships, and some like to hate humans."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:47 pm

"Or you could you know.. ask like a normal person." Esk complained, handing the tablet back to her.

--

Luka frowned, her gaze flitting back to his eyes. "Standard programming.. so messed up." She shook her head. "So you enjoy it huh? I guess that's a good thing, I mean, you have to obey your masters don't you? Like slaves. That'd be seriously disgusting if they made you do something you hated just because they could. " yeah, Terrans were screwed up. Why the heck did they make such realistic robots and then equip them with all the bits? Who did that? "Is it as realistic as the rest of you?" Oh she couldn't help but be curious. I mean, when else was she gonna get a chance to know? it was gonna bug her!
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:49 pm

She snickered and took it back, "Yea but that gets boring after a while."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next