Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Two

4 posters

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Two - Page 5 Empty Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Two

Post by Admin Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Deeply Acus sighed as he paused and turned around, arms crossed. "Yes?"

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Two - Page 5 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Two

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:59 pm

"one person at a time I guess." Luka shrugged. "I used to think all aliens were terrifying and would all want to kill me or, do any manner of other terrible things and while SOME of them are assholes, not everyone is. Even the minotaur's not the monster I thought she'd be really." She admitted, sighing. "And yet here I am, an Imperium fleet pilot, flying a hunk of junk" She paused, pattng the console softly. " no offense sweetheart, you're beautiful really old girl, filled with aliens and a guy who shot me. It's a weird universe. "

---

He hesitated, not totally sure what to do but it didn't take much pressing to get him to take the lead, pulling her closer and leading her over to the bed. (TIMESKIP! WHOOO)

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Two - Page 5 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Two

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:01 pm

Vicky laid there, slightly panting as she smirked. Oh yes he still had alot of pent up 'issues' but it made it well worth it in the bed. She dully looked at the time noting it was close to dinner.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:03 pm

He also really wasn't much of a snuggler, he caught his breath and asked "So... how about we just don't do this whole talking thing?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:04 pm

She chuckled, "Fine...gotta fill that up with something else though." Vicky grinned.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:08 pm

"I think... I think I can live with that." Esk replied.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:15 pm

"Well I hope that others can learn to consider new ideas too," James said, smiling. He looked at the window cleaning supplies, "Guess I'd better go deal with those other windows now, oops."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:20 pm

Luka nodded. "Have fun cleaning, i'll be here, watching the stars. Making sure we don't crash into any asteroids."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:36 pm

Vicky nodded, "Well..its getting close to dinner time."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:29 pm

James pranced off, singing the old Terran folk song called Poker Face. He started cleaning windows, looking into the darkness and pretending he could see his old space station in the distance. It was nice to have a good conversation with someone sensible like Luka, and he felt better for it.

~~
Tala went to the galley in search of dinner.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:26 am

"I suppose we should eat." Esk got up and found his clothes.

---

Luka would eventually come join everyone for dinner, wasn't like she had to stay in the cockpit all the time, autopilot was capable of making sure they didn't crash.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:58 am

Dawn came to the galley to sit with the others and eat a little, though she wasn't very hungry now. She wanted to be with the others more than eat
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:22 am

Surprising when he had to Acus and was a pretty good cook as they had Salad, pasta and sauce, with meat people could add. Vicky eyed the shellfish warily.

"Dont worry I made sure it was cook on it own." Acus said seeing the look.

"If I have a allergic reaction I will be kicking your ass." Snorted Vicky as she took a seat with the others.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:39 am

Tala served herself a rather massive portion, glad to see that Acus had remembered about the various dietary requirements of the crew. "You are a better cook than i would have otherwise expected," she told Acus. From her, that was high praise indeed.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:50 am

"You're allergic to shellfish?" Esk asked, that surprised him actually, he wasn't sure why but he assumed cyborgs wouldn't have such weaknesses.
He grabbed some food and found somewhere to sit away from everyone else. He really wasn't at all comfortable being close to people. He avoided the shellfish too, not for Vicky's sake, more because honestly he wasn't sure what half of it WAS. He'd never really been anywhere coastal.

Swarm didn't eat, but they did hang around and listen to everyone talk.

Luka piled up her plate and ate happily.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:41 am

"Yea, and it not fun having a reaction." She retorted as she got her food and took a seat a bit way herself happily munching. Acus narrowed his eyes at Esk and snorted but wait to get his food until after everyone got their share.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:01 am

Esk glared back at Acus but actually managed to bite his tongue. Mostly by just shovelling food in so he couldnt' talk. That worked well.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:12 am

Acus would sit with his crew informing their next location.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:19 am

Luka would ask the standard questions about their job and the risks involved.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:21 am

Dawn listened quietly to the conversation, wondering about her part to play in all of this
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:29 am

Tala ate steadily in silence. Meals were not a time for discussion, they were a time for consumption of necessary calories. Other species never seemed to understand that.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:49 am

Acus explained it was more so Vicky could get repairs. He added thar they probably can pick up a shipment job though.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:23 pm

TIMESKIP - AFTER DINNER I GUESS

James was curious about the other new guy, so he went to find him once the windows were cleaned. It was always good to find out about people who hadn't been mentioned before.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:30 pm

Esk was honestly trying to avoid Vicky, because talking just didn't work with her, and Acus who he was pretty certain wanted to throw him out the airlock. Yeah, because slavers were SO his fault. Asshole.

He was exploring the admittedly, pretty small ship.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:31 pm

"Oh hey," James said as he spotted Esk prowling about. "You're Esk, the other new guy, right?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:35 pm

Esk gave James an odd look. "uh.. yeah?" His gaze settled on the badge. Android? Great, another robot.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:38 pm

"I'm James," said James. He had thought Esk looked a bit grouchy from a distance, he definitely looked grouchy from up close. "Medic and janitor. How about you?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:42 pm

"I dunno know. " He shrugged. "The captain hasn't bothered to assign me any jobs yet, just filthy looks." He looked pretty unimpressed. "Medic and Janitor? Isn't that a bit of a... bizarre combination of jobs?" He looked the other guy up and down. Did you really want the guy who'd been scrubbing the floors patching up your wounds? Well, maybe it made mopping up the blood a bit faster.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next